Features of ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
All Natural and Organic
Rarely are you going to find anti-aging products that are made of safe and environment friendly products. ArtNaturals is a company that prides in providing everyone 100% natural and organic products. This serum contains Cassia Angustifolia Seed and aloe leaf extract. The products are vegan certified and paraben free. Most of all, it is cruelty free. You can be sure that no animals were harmed during the production of the product.
Vitamin C Content
Not all anti-aging products zoom in on their vitamin C content. It’s the most common vitamin that people know about. But most people don’t know the role that Vitamin C plays when it comes to anti-aging.
Vitamin C acts as an anti-oxidant so that free radicals don’t speed up the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging on your face. Another benefit of vitamin C to the skin is that it disrupts the production of melanin to decrease the appearance of freckles and other unwanted spots on your face. Third, the vitamin C component that is included in this product is called Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate which when compared to L-Ascorbic Acid, can reach the skin and make it rich in nutrients.
Easy to Apply
Most serums are sloppy to apply because they are not placed in the right container and have the wrong kind of consistency. ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum, on the other hand, is very easy to apply and so gentle on the skin. It isn’t like other skin serums that leave a greasy feeling on your face. In fact, you can apply make up right after using it, no need for primer or foundation! It’s great for morning and evening use.
You will notice the difference on your face within 2 weeks of continuous use. Wrinkles will slowly disappear and lines and spots will lessen as well. Just be sure that you use the product religiously and don’t skip any days. Wash your face properly and, as much as possible, use organic and natural products along with it. Don’t mix it with other products that can react differently with vitamin C.
BEST FEATURE: Threefold Skin Care Combination
ArtNaturals Vitamin C Skin Serum is different from other skin serums out there because of their threefold skin care combination – natural concentration, scientific innovation and organic infusion. These components of the product ensure the effectiveness, safety and advancement offered by the manufacturer.
Not only do you get the best results, but you get it fast and in a safe way. The ArtNaturals laboratory is packed with trained and experienced scientists testing the products to continuously provide its users with the best solutions for anti-aging and skin care in general.
Pros and Cons of ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- Spots fade within a week of use – if you use it continuously, you will see results right away.
- Skin becomes firm – it’s like you’ve received collagen shots.
- Brightens cheeks – if you’re complexion is a bit dull, the serum makes your cheeks become naturally rosy.
- Gets rid of dark circles – this is noticeable even by other people.
- Gives you an instant glow – it’s great to apply when you have no time for make up.
- Feels fresh – it’s going to make your skin feel replenished.
- It’s relatively less expensive than other serums.
- If you’re not used to skin serums, then you might feel a bit of sting on your face. The best way to do this is to ask your dermatologist first. You might have sensitive skin and it might react differently to this product even if it’s organic and all natural.
- Has a musky odor that you need to get used to.
- It can flare up existing skin diseases like eczema so you need to consult your dermatologist before using it if you have similar skin diseases.
[scrapeazon asin=”B00G2TQNZ4″ width=”658″ height=”400″ border=”false” country=”us”]
When you reach your late 20’s or early 30’s, serum should be part of your daily routine. This way, you can preserve your youth as much as you can. There are lots of serums out there, but if you want to stay on the safe side, go for ArtNaturals Vitamin C Serum!
ArtNaturals have many other products available for your skin. If you find this serum as a great product, you might want to try out their other products as well.