Features of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Review
Your skin needs lipids so that it can be very firm again. When you grow older, your skin tends to become a loose. Lipids along with collagen makes you skin as elastic as a 15 year old’s.
Ferulic Acid Content
Ferulic Acid is something you won’t usually see in skin products. It’s a fairly new kid on the block and has super antioxidant powers. It is found in plants such as peanuts and rice and even in coffee! It’s an antioxidant that actively seeks for free radicals to get rid of. In fact, it’s an even more powerful antioxidant than Vitamin E. Researchers and experts in the skincare field were able to confirm that Ferulic Acid is great for preventing sun damage. If you spend a lot of time under the sun, this is a product that you should definitely consider.
15% Ascorbic Acid
This is the content available in this Skinceuticals product and this is enough amount to create a noticeable improvement in your skin. Your uneven skin tone will become flawless. Plus, this amount is going to aid in the protection of your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
Effective for 72 Hours
You know how much we all love long-lasting cosmetics like lipsticks, foundations, etc. This serum from Skinceuticals is long lasting. Once your skin absorbs this product, it’s going to stay there for a minimum of 72 hours to ensure that your skin really gets the benefits from all its ingredients. Awesome, isn’t it?
Best Feature: pH 3 Product
Some people will skip checking on the acidity of the product because they feel like it doesn’t matter. But the truth is, when your product contains vitamin C, the pH level is very important. pH 3 is the perfect level of acidity for your vitamin C serum because ascorbic acid is only stable in low pH formulations. And this is according to a survey done by Dermatologists.
Pros and Cons of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Lightweight and easy to carry around because its packed in a simple dropper. The dropper makes it easier for you to control the amount you’re going to use.
- Corrects spots that you accumulate from aging.
- It won’t cause any breakouts for most skin types, but just to be sure, go ahead and ask your dermatologist first most especially if you have sensitive skin.
- This product actively reverses the effects of sun damage like fine lines or discoloration on your skin.
- You will be able to see a difference even in the texture of your skin.
- Easy to apply because of its consistency.
- A bit expensive.
- May have a different odor.
- It does not work with all skin types. There are some skin types that might not work well with this serum. That being said, it’s best you check with a dermatologist before using this product or any product for that matter.
- A lot of people have tried imitating the original one so be very careful when purchasing. Check the bottles and make sure that the content is clear. If it’s not clear, it’s most likely not the real thing.
[scrapeazon asin=”B00095W7D4″ width=”658″ height=”400″ border=”false” country=”us”]
You might say that a dropper is not the most conventional way to package a serum but it’s actually a great idea because you get to control the amount of serum tat you use. It’s unusual, that’s for sure, but it does make a lot of sense. This SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic from Skinceuticals is guaranteed to make your skin super healthy and in its finest form. This is a product that is worth your money’s worth.